Franita Tolson serves as a vice dean for the faculty and Academic Affairs and professor of law at the famous University of Southern California Gould School of Law. Furthermore, she has also appeared on the CNN network as their voting rights expert and election law analyst during the 2020 US Election.
|Profession||Professor of Law|
|Children||University of Chicago Law School|
At the University of South California, she teaches electoral and constitutional law. Tolson’s views and analysis have been respected and admired by several law analysts of the USA. She is also active on her Twitter account which has more than 8K followers.
10 Facts on Franita Tolson
- Franita Tolson has not opened her actual date of birth. However, looking at her demeanor, she looks like a woman in her mid-thirties.
- Tolson was born in the United States of America. As there are no official Wikipedia made in her name, we do not know her parents and siblings background.
- A highly educated woman, Franita obtained her JD from the University of Chicago Law School in the year 2005.
- Her research on legal history, labor discrimination, constitutional law as well as electoral law featured in famous journals such as Vanderbilt Law Review, University of Pennsylvania, Boston University Law Review, and the popular Yale Law Journal.
- Tolson’s book titled; Enforcing Voting Rights from the founding to the Jim Crow Era and In Congress We Trust? will be released in the US in 2021.
- Mentioning her personal life, Franita has not disclosed her love life and relationship status. As such, we assumed that she could possibly be single and unmarried.
- Currently, residing in Los Angeles, California, Tolson is living a happy and elegant lifestyle.
- Furthermore, she has also not been involved in any sort of controversy and scandals that could damage her reputation in a worse way.
- She has earned both fame and fortune from her successful career. As of 2020, Franita Tolson’s net worth is still under examination.
- On the other hand, Franita Tolson has a decent fan following on her Instagram account that has more than 2K followers.