Fred Hechinger is an American actor and model. The actor is best known for his role in the 2018 comedy-drama movie, Eighth Grade. He portrayed the role of “Trevor” in the BO Burnham movie. It is also the debut for the young actor who didn’t have much of a history to show. But the guy was sensational in the movie.
Moreover, he played a lot of roles in various short movies. However, the actor is still looking for a big break that justifies his talent. He is certainly getting a lot of opportunities and there is a lot to come as well.
10 Facts on Fred Hechinger
- Fred Hechinger is an American actor best known for the 2018 movie, Eighth Grade.
- As the actor is still trying to get a breakthrough role, Fred Hechinger is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, he doesn’t prefer to be in the spotlight much. Hence, the facts about Fred’s age are not available.
- Fred Hechinger has a decent height even though the exact stats are unknown. He has brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.
- The actor is supposedly single for the time being. He is not spotted with anyone that can be implied as his girlfriend.
- And the strangest thing about Fred Hechinger is that he is not present on social media either. There aren’t that many actors who do not have an Instagram presence.
- Fred Hechinger is a private guy. He has not opened up about him or his family until now.
- Hence, the details on his net worth and family are very vague. He doesn’t do many interviews either.
- However, the actor has been active since 2018. So, he is very new in the field and he has done well to get occasional roles.
- For his appearances on various movies and shows, Fred Hechinger has a well-written bio on IMDb as well.