FTampa is a Brazilian DJ and electro music producer. He is one of the very few Brazilian DJs to perform in various music festivals in Europe and the first to do so. His most recent single, Bed Ain’t Big Enough, can be streamed on Spotify and Youtube. He is signed to the famous record production company, Spinnin Records. The song features Saint Wars as well.
|Profession||DJ, Record producer, Multi instrumentalist|
Moreover, FTampa has appeared in the largest electronic festival in Belgium, Tomorrowland. The DJ has won several House mag and DJ Mag awards for his stunning remixes. Moving on, his real name is Felipe Augusto Ramos. The DJ took the name, Tampa because of his short stature as the word “Tampa” means short in Portuguese. Here is everything you need to know about the electro DJ and more.
10 Facts on FTampa
- FTampa is a Brazilian DJ and electro house music producer who is one of the sensational electronic DJs in the country.
- Hence, it is not a surprise that FTampa has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. It can be improved though.
- Similarly, FTampa is 33 years old at the moment. He was born in the State of Menas Gerais, Brazil.
- The music producer celebrates his birthday on June 2 every year.
- Moreover, his real name is Felipe Augusto Ramos. His nickname “Tampa” has become his stage name as well.
- Moving on, Felipe is quite short in height. That’s how he got his name, Tampa.
- He is obviously present on Instagram. FTampa has amassed around 260k followers on the platform.
- Unfortunately, FTampa’s relationship status is not available at the moment. He doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend.
- Similarly, his net worth is under review as well.
- FTampa is Brazilian by nationality. He gained a lot of fame after performing in Tomorrowland, the greatest electronic music festival.