Gabriel Flores Jr’s mom was Juanita Maldonado.
Gabriel Flores Jr is a professional boxer and one of the fast-rising stars in his field. After signing a promotional contract with Top Rank, he made his professional boxing debut on May 5, 2017. He won the fight by second-round knockout against Devon Jones, which was held just four days after his 17th birthday.
Who Is Gabriel Flores Jr Mom?
Gabriel Flores Jr’s mom was Juanita Maldonado and his father is Gabriel Flores Jr.
However, he lost his mom when he was just 12 years old. Juanita was killed by a stray bullet while attending a child’s birthday party in Stockton on March 17, 2013. He still regards, his mom is with him at all times.
His Wikipedia And Net Worth
Gabriel Flores Jr does not have a Wikipedia page. Instead, his bio and career facts can be found on his personal website titled gabefloresjr.com.
Moreover, the earnings from his boxing career contribute to his net worth. As a median salary for a professional boxer is $51370, he earns remarkable paychecks from a fight.
|Name||Gabriel Flores Jr|
|Birthday||May 1, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Parents||Gabriel Flores Jr. and Juanita Maldonado|
|Education||Cesar Chavez High School|
Some Facts On Gabriel Flores Jr
- The next fight of Gabriel Flores Jr is yet to be updated. Meanwhile, he recently fought with the former featherweight title challenger, Jayson Velez, on February 20, 2021.
- He beat Velez, where he scored two knockdowns in round six in the fight held at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. This marks his 20th win in his career.
- Gabriel Flores Jr is now 20 years old by age. He was born on 1st May 2000, making his birth sign Taurus.
- According to Boxrec, he stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. Similarly, his body weight is about 130 pounds, and his reach is 69.7 inches (177 cm).
- There is no record of his dating status and girlfriend in the media source.