Gabriel Hostin is the son of a famous American lawyer, journalist and television host. He has been living his life a very luxurious one and has been on the limelight as soon as he was born. He is a born star kid who has been on the eyes of media since his early age thought being a celebrity child he is very humble and a good human being.
Gabriel Hostin is very much interested in American football and has even marked his presence in high school football when he played for Ethical Cultural Fieldston School. Despite being from a celebrity family he has stayed away from all kind of limelight and industry and is just focused on his studies and his personal life.
|Birthday||August 15, 2002|
|Parents||Emmanuel Hostin (Father)Sunny Hostin(Mother)|
|Net Worth||Above $3million|
10 Facts on Gabriel Hostin:
- Gabriel Hostin was born in Purchase, New York, USA on August 15, 2002.
- His age is just 18 years old as he reached this milestone just a month ago.
- Despite being a star kid and part-time model he isn’t available in Wikipedia yet as he prefers to keep his personal life a bit secretive.
- Talking about his girlfriend or his relationship status he is currently single and not dating anyone and is just focused on his higher studies and his families.
- His height is approximately 6 feet tall at such an early age and is among the tallest footballer in his high school.
- Gabriel has his own Instagram account named @gabe._.hostin where he has more than 3787 followers and is very active in his social media.
- Gabriel Hostin is the son of Emmanuel Hostin and a famous lawyer, journalist, and television host Sunny Hostin.
- There is no information regarding his current net worth meanwhile his mother Sunny Hostin’s net worth is more than 3 million dollars as of 2020.
- He graduated from his Ethical Cultural Fieldston School on August 28, 2020, during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Gabriel is currently on his way to Harvard University for his bachelor’s degree as his parents posted about it on their Instagram handle.