Gabriela Quintero is a Mexican singer and musician. She is associated with the band, Rodrigo y Gabriela. The band was formed in 2000. It consists of a duo of Grabieal and another famous singer and musical artist, Rodrigo Sanchez.
Moreover, she has traveled all around the world with her musical group. Her band also performed at The White House for then-President, Barack Obama. The duo has released almost a dozen EPs and albums. If you want to know more about this talented singer and guitarist, here are the 10 facts about her.
10 Facts on Gabriela Quintero
- Gabriela Quintero is a Mexican singer and musical artist who performs for the musical duo group, Rodrigo y Gabriela.
- As of now, she is 47 years old. She has been a part of the band since 2000, for two decades now.
- Moreover, the musical artist looks tall and beautiful. She has a height of around 1.6 meters, perhaps. She is known for her lovely black hair.
- As for her partner, she was dating her fellow bandmate, Rodrigo Sanchez. The couple dated for several years before. But they announced their split in 2012.
- Rodrigo and Gabriella first met at the age of fifteen. They have been together ever since, even though they are just professionally together at the moment.
- Moreover, the musical artist has a net worth of multi-million dollars. They are one of the most recognized musical bands as of current.
- However, Gabriela doesn’t have an individual wiki biography. But her bio can be found on Rodrigo y Gabriela wiki.
- Their album, Mettavolution has won the Grammy Awards for the Best Contemporary Instrumental Album in the 62nd Grammys.
- Gabriela and Rodrigo started their professional musical career from Ireland.
- Furthermore, Gabriela is a pro guitarist. She plays the Yamaha NCX 2000 and NCX 1200 guitars.