Gabrielle Henderson is an actress who is very well-known for her acting appearances in nearly 5 different movies as well as television series. Some of the most popular show she has worked in include Everything We Loved, The Brokenwood Mysteries, Coverband, etc. Apart from acting, her other hobbies include skiing, singing, and yoga.
Moving on with her acting career, she had begun her beautiful journey back in the year 2014 when she appeared in a movie named Everything We Loved. That same year, she worked in the other two shows named Step Dave and Coverband. In the year 2018, she got to appear as Tammie in the television series named The Brokenwood Mysteries, and in 2019, she appeared as Deb Randall in the television series called Shortland Street.
10 Facts on Gabrielle Henderson:
- Gabrielle Henderson’s information cannot be fetched on Wikipedia but we surely find her bio on IMDb.
- Moreover, she is recognized for her dazzling green eyes and dark-brown hair.
- Talking about Gabrielle Henderson’s Instagram account, she is active there as @gabriellehendersonnz and has already gained nearly 831 followers until now.
- Since she is from Auckland, New Zealand, her nationality is said to be New Zealander.
- Moving on to her relationship status, Gabrielle Henderson has already been married to her longtime boyfriend whose name is Kelson Henderson.
- Furthermore, the couple even shares a total of two children – both daughters.
- From Auckland Actors, we have found out that Gabrielle Henderson stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
- However, we are currently unknown about her weight and also her other body measurements.
- Apart from movies and television series, she has worked in a handful of television commercials too.
- Also, she is a makeup artist apart from being just an actress as mentioned on her Instagram bio.