Gabrielle Reid is an American actress. Gabrielle is famous for her acting on TV series like “The Blacklist” and “Shades of Blue” and movies like “Pirate Life” and others. Her brilliant acting never fails to entertain the audience.
Gabrielle Reid is an actress who believes in hard work. She faced a lot of difficulties in her acting field, but she fought with every difficulty to shine in the acting field. To know more about Gabrielle, read the following 10 facts about her.
10 Facts On Gabrielle Reid
- The exact date of birth of Gabrielle Reid is kept private but judging her appearance, she seems to be in her mid 30’s.
- Her hometown is Youngstown, Ohio, United States of America. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is black.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of an American actress but some information about her acting career can be found In her IMDb bio.
- Gabrielle has an average height. She seems to be around 5 feet 5 inches tall. Her weight and other body measurements are not disclosed yet.
- Speaking about her professional career, she has played in the 2013 TV series titled ” The Black List” where she was cast as Clerk.
- In the 2016 TV series titled “Shades of Blue” where Gabrielle was cast as a nurse.
- Gabrielle played her first film titled “Private Life” in 2018 where she was cast as a clinic nurse.
- Talking about her relationship status, Gabrielle is married to Nathan Reid. This beautiful couple has one son named Brown.
- The Instagram account of Gabrielle currently has 1,010 followers. She loves to post pictures of her family on her Instagram account.
- The information about her parents as well as siblings has not been disclosed. It is kept private.