Gaetano Aronica is an actor who has already appeared in more than 33 different movies as well as television series. Some of his most popular shows include Malena, Il capo dei capi, Paul VI: The Pope in the Tempest, etc. Is the actor married? The information related to Gaetano Aronica’s relationship status as well as his wife still remains unknown.
|Birthday||September 30, 1963|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Currently, Gaetano Aronica has been in the headlines after he started appearing as Varus in the ongoing Netflix series named Barbarians (2020). As of today’s date, he has already appeared in around 6 episodes according to his IMDb profile. Apart from IMDb, we can find Gaetano Aronica’s details on Wikipedia also.
10 Facts on Gaetano Aronica:
- Gaetano Aronica was born on September 30, 1963, and his age is currently 57 years.
- Moreover, his net worth is considered to be around $1.5 million as posted by the reliable source, Net Worth Post.
- Moving on to his nationality, Gaetano Aronica was born in Agrigento, Italy, which means that he is an Italian.
- However, no details regarding Gaetano Aronica’s ethnicity have been posted until now but we will update it very soon.
- As of today’s date, there is nothing to know about his height, weight, and body measurements too.
- Currently, we have no idea regarding Gaetano Aronica’s family members including both his parents as well as siblings.
- Talking about his acting career, he had begun this profession in the year 1995 when he got to appear in the television movie named Servo d’amore.
- Also, we remain unknown about his educational qualification at the moment.
- Apart from just Barbarians, Gaetano has also been appearing in another television series named Luna Nera where he has been playing the role of Tosco.
- Even though he is such a huge personality, we remain completely unknown regarding his social media presence.