Gamal Aziz is an Egyptian-American businessman. He is the former CEO of MGM resorts international group.
|Education||University of Cairo|
Gamal came into the spotlight after he was identified as a suspect in 2019 College Admissions Scandal. He allegedly paid $300,000 dollars to UCS to get his daughter admitted.
He was charged with 50 other individuals. Aziz is currently being investigated for the crime.
10 Facts Gamal Aziz
- Gamal Aziz, age 63 years old, is an Egyptian-American businessman. His name has been linked to the 2019 College Admissions Scandal.
- Gamal owns multiple businesses in America. He was appointed as CEO of MGM resorts international in 2010. Likewise, he has been working as CEO of Legacy Hospitality Group since 2017.
- The businessman stands at a decent height and weight. However, his official body measurements are off the web. Moreover, he has dark eyes and dark hair.
- Gamal was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt. He later moved to America for his business. Thus, he belongs to both Egyptian and American nationality.
- Following his biography, Gamal Aziz is married to his wife, whose identity is hidden. The couple resides in Las Vegas, American with their three children.
- Speaking about his other family members, details about his parents and other family members are off the web.
- The businessman graduated from the University of Cairo. Likewise, he has a bachelor’s degree in Business.
- In 2019, Aziz was accused of college bribery. Gamal allegedly paid the University of Southern California to have his daughter admitted to the college. Moreover, he faked his daughter’s athletic profile.
- Gamal’s net worth is currently under review. However, it was reported he donated around $300,000 dollars to USC. So, we speculate that the businessman is worth a huge fortune.
- He is currently absent from most of the social media. Due to his scandal, he has been maintaining a low profile.