Garazi Urkola Wikipedia: Who is the new actress in the industry? Learn everything about her in-depth!
Garazi Urkola is a Spanish actress and theatre artist. She is known for Coven Of Sisters (2020). Similarly, she portrays the role of Katalin in the drama movie. Furthermore, the film was directed by renowned filmmaker Pablo Agüero.
Garazi Urkola Wikipedia Birografia
Garazi Urkola does have a Wikipedia Biograpgia yet. However, she is featured on the IMDb website.
You can also discover about Garazi Urkola on her Instagram handle @garazi_urkolaa. Likewise, she has over 600 followers on the social platform.
Garazi Urkola’s Boyfriend: Is the Actress Taken?
Garazi Urkola has not revealed about her boyfriend yet.
Though Garazi loves the movie screen and public attention, she is a reserved person in real life. Besides, she is completely engrossed in her career for now. Therefore, details about her relationship are very scarce.
Some Facts on Garazi Urkola
- Garazi Urkola seems around the age of ’20s. Similarly, she hails from her hometown in Spain. However, her zodiac sign and birthday are not known.
- It is no surprise that movie celebrities earn decently. Thus, Garazi Urkola must yield a handsome salary to her net worth. But, her total assets are not disclosed.
- Garazi Urkola stands at a decent height with a slim figure. Similarly, her signature curly hair stands out from the crowd. Furthermore, Urkola is also popular for her friendly disposition.
- The actress made her career debut with the film “Akelarre.” Moreover, the movie was even showcased at the 68th San Sebastián Film Festival.
- Apart from on-screen roles, Garazi also has some theatre experience. In fact, she played in the adaptation of “Madrigales by Monteverdi.”
- Urkola attended the Euskadi Danzerti Higher School. In the like manner, she also has some training in dance, circus, and music theory.
- To sharpen her acting skills, Garazi took Sukuzi and Viewpoints course, Butoh Dance Course, and Circus course at the Circo Gran Fele.