Garrick Rochow has now been declared CMS Energy‘s new CEO and will assume his office from December 1, 2020. He had first joined Consumers Energy in December 2003 and until September 2008, he served as their Site Production Manager. Since then, he has served in various positions including Combustion Turbine Business Manager, Vice President of Energy Delivery, Vice President of Customer Operations and Quality, Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Senior Vice President of Distribution and Customer Operations, and Senior Vice President of Operations.
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Education||University of Wisconsin-Maddison, Michigan Technological University, Western Michigan University’s Haworth College of Business|
Finally, in January 2020, he was announced as the new Executive Vice President. But, just after serving its position for 11 months, he will now take over as the CEO of Consumers Energy. To find out more about him, you can read the 10 facts that we have accumulated about him.
LIVE via @WOODTV – An update from Garrick Rochow, SVP of CMS Energy & Consumers Energy: https://t.co/Ojl7UYJ0je
— Consumers Energy (@ConsumersEnergy) January 31, 2019
10 Facts on Garrick Rochow:
- Garrick Rochow’s salary as the Executive Vice President is around $2 million according to Wallmine.
- Moving on to his education, he had completed his executive education at the University of Wisconsin-Maddison.
- Later, he obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering from Michigan Technological University.
- Also, he has an MBA degree in Business Administration and Management from Western Michigan University‘s Haworth College of Business.
- Talking more about Garrick Rochow’s earnings, he has an estimated net worth of approximately $7 million as of April 2020.
- Before serving at Consumers Energy, he had served as the maintenance superintendent at Holland Board of Public Works.
- Currently, we do not have any details that relate to Garrick Rochow’s family life.
- Moreover, he had started his professional career as a project manager at ASI Environmental Technologies.
- As per reports from PR News Wire, we have found out that Garrick Rochow will succeed Patti Poppe as Patti has announced that she will be taking over the position of CEO at PG&E Corporation.
- Since he is originally from Lansing, Michigan, we can say that he is an American citizen.
Also Read: Patti Poppe Salary, Net Worth, Husband: CMS Energy CEO Resigns