Gary Crispin is a 40-year-old American male politician who is running in the upcoming election as a candidate representing Nevada’s Congressional 3rd District. He advanced from primary to general election happening on November 03, 2020.
Gary is from Independent Party and that is where he is representing in the election. Some of the issues that Gary is campaigning for in the election are Education, Equality for Minor Community, Women and reproduction rights, and more.
|Birthday||April 30 1980|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Gary Crispin For Congress|
#JoeBiden is against far right violent protesters, and he’s against those who would stand against fascists. Hes right there with #Trump and the #Media building the narrative that #Antifa is a group rather than the idea of being against #Fascists & #Nazis like the #president. #Blm https://t.co/7xbaXBvGrx
— The Urban Farmer (@GaryCrispin) September 9, 2020
10 Facts On Gary Crispin
- Gary Crispin is 40 years old American politician who was born on April 30 1980. His birthplace is to disclosed but it is safe to assume that he is native of Nevada.
- Gary stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and naturally have brown hair and brown eyes. Other measurements and features about him isn’t available.
- Gary is running in this election from Independent party. His religious belief is not disclosed. Gary is very environmentally conscious and is vegan.
- There is no information about Gary’s background. His family details are not public maybe because he wants to protect their privacy and the backlash that comes with being a politician.
- Gary’s education details are not available on the internet but it is safe to assume that he went to college and majored in Economic or sociology, given the fact that he is very enthusiastic about such matters.
- Gary’s net worth details aren’t disclosed but assumably he has enough fortune to live a good life.
- Gary is married to Sara Bell, who is also a social activist fighting for issues like war, poverty and racism. Gary and his wife have a baby boy with whom they live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Some of the issues that Gary is trying to fight for are Education, Equality for Minority Communities, Environment, Healthcare, Women and Reproductive Rights, Voting Rights, Homelessness, Military, Elderly Protections, 1st and 2nd Amendment and Infrastructure and Food Systems, if he wins the election.
- He is on Facebook and Twitter where he endorses his campaigns with his 272 and 7580 followers respectively.
- More information about his campaign and policies can be found on his website.