Gary Walkowicz is a 67-year-old American male politician who is running in this election as a candidate to represent Michigan’s Congressional 12th District. He advanced from the primary working class convention to the general election in July.
Gary is from the Working Class Party which he will be representing in the election happening on November 03, 2020. Gary is from Working Class Party and he will be representing them. Some of the issues that Gary wants to fix are issues caused by socialists.
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Gary Walkowicz for Congress|
10 Facts On Gary Walk
- Gary is 67 years old American male politician running in the upcoming election. His date of birth is not disclosed on the internet. He was born and raised in Michigan itself.
- Gary stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and naturally have blonde hair and brown eyes. Other features and measurements about him are not available.
- Gary is from Working Class Party and that is what he will be representing in the election. His religious belief is not disclosed.
- The family background of Gary is not available either. He doesn’t want to disclose his family information maybe because he is trying to protect them from the backlash.
- Gary’s net worth is not disclosed on the internet, but he probably has enough fortune to live a good life from his profession.
- Professionally, before becoming a politician, Gary worked as a member of the United Auto Workers (UAW).
- There is no information about the marital status of Gary. Assumably by his age he is married but wants to keep information about his family private.
- The working-class party was founded on the initiative of the pseudo-left organization. Gary wants to work against what socialist stands for. He wants to fix the issues created by the socialist.
- Gary is only on Facebook where he endorses his campaign.
- Gary doesn’t have his website but information about his party can be found on the world socialist website.