Gaston Richmond is famous for being the son of a successful American actress and businesswoman, Jaclyn Smith. His full name is Gaston Anthony Richmond.
Gaston is known for his work in the movies like “The Kids Are Alright”, “Chasing Mavericks”, and “Annabelle”.He was interested in the acting field due to his parents who are from an acting background. His work never disappoints his fans and supporters. If you want to know more about Gaston Anthony Richmond, go through the following 10 facts about him.
|Birthday||March 19, 1982|
10 Facts On Gaston Richmond
- Gaston Richmond was born in Los Angeles, California, America on March 19, 1982. He is currently 38 years of age.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of an American actor until now. But he has got his IMDb profile.
- The nationality of Gaston is American and he belongs to a white ethnic group.
- Gaston has an average height which is still yet to be revealed. Information about his weight and other body measurements are yet to be known.
- Gaston Richmond was born to American actress, Jaclyn Smith and American filmmaker, Anthony Richmond. He is the older brother of Spencer Margaret Richmond (born on December 4, 1985).
- Jaclyn Smith and Anthony Richmond divorced in 1989 and Jaclyn married a heart surgeon, Brad Allen in 1997. Brad Allen is the stepdad of Gaston.
- Talking about his acting career, in 2010 he worked in a movie titled “The Kids Are Alright”. In 2012, he involved in the movie “Chasing Mavericks”. He was also engaged in a 2014 horror movie “Anabelle”.
- The total net worth of Gaston Richmond has not been exactly revealed but is expected to be around 500k to 800k dollars.
- The current relationship status of an American actor has not been shared.
- Despite doing some research, we were unable to find the social media accounts of Gaston. He seems to be inactive on social media platforms.