Gauthier Mvumbi is a French-born Congolese professional handball player who is going viral with his skill that he displayed at the Eygpt 2021 Handball World Championships. His outstanding gameplay has even impressed great NBA player; Shaquille O’Neal.
Furthermore; he is also called the Shaq of Handball. From his massive size; Gauthier has also proclaimed himself as El Gigante. The sky seems to only limit for him! The following are 10 facts about him.
Quick Facts: Gauthier Mvumbi Weight And Wikipedia: Everything To Know About
|Birthday||15 May 1994|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
10 Facts on Gauthier Mvumbi
- Gauthier Mvumbi is a professional handball player from France who has gain prominence after his outstanding gameplay at the 2021 Handball World Championships held in Eygpt.
- He was born on 15 May 1994 in Chartres, France to Congolese parents. Mvumbi current age is 26 years old as of now.
- The talented French handball player belongs to an African ethnicity background.
- On the other hand, Gauthier Mvumbi’s official Wikipedia has not been made at the time of this writing.
- He is of French nationality and played at the local club during his junior years.
- Later, Gauthier joined the Vernouillet handball team and signed with the French fourth handball division team; Dreux AC in August 2020.
- Moving towards his personal life, Gauthier Mvumbi has not opened up if he has a girlfriend or not?
- As such, we assumed that he is possibly a single and unmarried man as of now.
- Nonetheless, he stands at a massive height of 6 feet 3 inches tall while Gauthier Mvumbi’s body weight is recorded at 110 kg.
- Gauthier’s exact salary and net worth figure remain unclear. However, he is active on the social media platform. The excellent French handball player has obtained more than 4K followers on his Instagram account. Also from his Instagram profile, we came to know that he has a Snapchat account titled; Gauthier243.