Gemma Longworth is a famous British creative designer. She is among the talented people in the field who have been working day in and day out just to establish herself in the industry. Gemma is currently a cast member of a famous show called Find It, Fix It, Flog It in which usually damaged things are restored and this show is aired on Channel 4 which is a British broadcasting channel.
Gemma Longworth has been in the field for almost 9 long years. In 2011 she started her own clothing store called The Button Boutique & Boutique Workshops and later on she shifted towards her passion which was making DIY products and restoring things.
|Education||University in Manchester|
10 Facts on Gemma Longworth:
- Gemma Longworth was born in Liverpool, England probably in the mid-1980s.
- Gemma’s age is around her mid 30’s however she hasn’t opened up much about her birthday.
- Gemma hasn’t mentioned much about her parents and family members as she has been very secretive about her personal life.
- Talking about her family and children she is currently single and isn’t married yet but she hasn’t even revealed much about her previous relationship.
- Gemma has even made a special mask for a wedding which was organized on September 12, 2020, during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is around 50,000 thousand dollars however she hasn’t spoken up about her exact earning yet.
- Gemma is available on her Instagram account @gemma_longworth_diy where she has more than 4651 followers.
- She is currently a cast member of Find It Fix It, Flog It which is currently in ist 4 season as it was first premiered on September 19, 2016.
- She completed her graduation in Textile from the University in Manchester and completed her high school from The City of Liverpool College.
- Gemma is the owner of her clothing store called The Button Boutique & Boutique Workshops located in Wolton, Liverpool.