Genea Charpentier is a young TV and movie actress from Canada. This pretty lady has become quite a big name in the movie industry at such a young age. Aged 16, Genea already has 15 acting credits to her name. Way to go girl!
|Age||16 years old|
|Height||5 ft 5 inch|
|Parents||Maurice J. Charpentier/ Anne V. Charpentier|
She began her acting career in the year 2009. That year she appeared as young Jen in TV series Defying Gravity. Back then she was only 6 years of age. After starting her acting career as a child artist, Genea has never looked back.
Genea is one of the busiest child actors from Hollywood. She generally works on two or three projects annually. She has an elder sister who is also into acting. Genea also has another sister who is relatively unpopular.
10 Facts About Genea Charpentier
- Genea Charpentier is a famous American teen actress. She is famous for her workes on movies like A Cookie Cutter Christmas (2014) and Run for Your Life (2014).
- Her notable TV credits are When Calls the Heart and Signed, Sealed, Delivered. She has appeared in 35 episodes of When Calls the Heart.
- Born on October 8, 2003, Genea Charpentier is 16 years of age at present. Her sun sign is Libra.
- Originally from Canada, Genea is a Canadian national. Her ethnicity is white. The actress is 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Genea does not have a Wikipedia bio. But, you can find her bio on famousbirthdays.com. She also has a bio on IMDb.
- She was born in the US to American parents. Her father is Maurice J. Charpentier and her mother is Anne V. Charpentier.
- Genea has two siblings, both sisters namely Megan Charpentier and Madison Charpentier.
- Her elder sister, Megan Charpentier is also an actress. She is famous for her roles in movies like Resident Evil: Retribution and Mama.
- Aged 16, Genea Charpentier is currently single. So, she does not have a boyfriend. Also, she is too young to get married and have kids.
- She is yet to share her net worth and annual earnings in the media.