Charlene Austin is a renowned American woman who is best recognized for being the devoted wife of a retired four stars military general, Llyod Austin. As an officer, Llyod worked as the 12th commander of the famous United States Central Command.
|Education||Fayetteville State University; Auburn University|
In December 2020, it was reported that Charlene’s husband, Llyod would be nominated as the Secretary of Defense under soon to be US president, Joe Biden‘s administration.
Here are some 10 Facts on Llyod Austin’s wife Charlene Austin which are covered in the following article.
10 Facts on Charlene Austin
- Charlene Austin was born in Washington DC. Her official date of birth is not known as of yet.
- However, we assume that Charlene could be in her early fifties.
- As there is no official Wiki or bio made in her name, we are not sure of her family details.
- Talking about her educational background, Charlene obtained her Bachelor of a degree in Science from Fayetteville State University and a Master of Science degree in Education from Auburn University.
- Charlene Austin is presently serving as the brand ambassador for Tampa Bay Dress of Success Incorporated.
- On the other hand, she also worked for National Advocate for the Military Research Institute of Purdue University.
- Likewise, Charlene also served as the Board of governance for United Way Suncoast in Florida.
- For her significant contribution, she received the Woman of distinction for Jefferson County and won the award for Miltary Family and Leadership from the Partnership for children for Cumberland County.
- Moving towards her personal life, Charlene Austin has been married to her husband, Llyod Austin for over 35 years. They have not officially disclosed their children’s details as of now.
- Llyod Austin’s Charlene’s net worth is under review. Similarly, she is not active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.