Genevieve Hegney is an actress from Australia who is famous for her brilliant acting in the movies like “The Amber Amulet”, “The Little Death” and “Adore”. Her versatile acting is the key to her success in the acting industry.
Genevieve was interested in the acting field from her young age, and from her first journey in the acting sector until now, she has faced a lot of difficulties and has fought with all of those difficulties pretty strongly. If you want to know more about Genevieve Hegney, go through the following 10 facts about her.
10 Facts On Genevieve Hegney
- The exact date of birth of Genevieve Hegney is still not known. But observing her appearance she seems to be in her mid-30s.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of Genevieve Hegney until now. But information can be found on her IMDb biography about her professional acting life.
- The Australian actress has an average height. Her exact body measurement and body weight is still not revealed.
- The light brown hair color and dark brown eye color of her looks really beautiful.
- The nationality of her is Australian and her ethnic background is white.
- Talking about her education, in 1999, Genevieve Hegney graduated with a degree in Acting from Australias National Institue of Dramatic Art (NIDA).
- Genevieve Hegney is married to Matthew Moore and the couple has written an award-winning short movie titled “The Amber Amulet”.
- In 2013, she played the movie “Adore” which was directed by Anne Fontaine where she was cast as Workshop Performer.
- In 2014, she was cast as Sonya in the popular movie “The Little Death” which was written and directed by Josh Lawson.
- The Instagram account of Genevieve Hegney is named thegenevievehegney and has around 881 followers with a total of 6 posts until now.