George Eustice wife Katy Taylor-Richards is living blissfully in the UK.
George Eustice is a widely known British politician. He currently serves as a secretary of state for environment, food, and rural affairs. On February 13, 2020, he joined the cabinet, replacing Theresa Villiers. Previously, he was a minister of state for agriculture, fisheries, and food.
Also, he is a member of parliament (MP) for Camborne and Redruth since 2010. Recalling his early life, he worked for nine years looking after his family farm business, a fruit farm near the Cornish village of Connor downs. Later on, he pursued his political career in 1999.
George Eustice Wife Revealed
George Eustice married his wife, Katy Taylor-Richards, in May 2013. She worked as a secretary to Charlie Elphicke. We have no idea if she continues her work or not.
Moreover, their marriage ceremony took place in the Chapel of St Mary Undercroft at the Palace of Westminster. No doubt, the wedding was grand and classy.
Describing his family details, he was welcomed into this world by his parents, Adele and Paul Eustice.
Eustice Age: How Old Is The Politician?
George Eustice’s age is 49 years lately. Apparently, he was born on September 28, 1971.
Further, he has British nationality, of course, because he is from Camborne, the UK.
|Birthday||September 28, 1971|
|Parents||Adele and Paul Eustice|
Some Interesting Facts On George Eustice
- Explaining his net worth, George’s net worth is under review. His major source of earning is politics. We can assume his income has six figures.
- He is a member of the Conservative political party now.
- According to his Wikipedia page, Eustice wrote an article in The Daily Magazine urging politicians and journalists to back a royal charter.
- George is active on social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram with a good fan following.
- During his political career, he has participated in numerous campaigns and events. He even invests £5 million into the regeneration of Hayle Harbor after two months of consultation.