George Papadopoulos is the wife of George Papadopoulos, an author, and politician. He had also served for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign as a foreign policy advisory panel member. Away from the husband’s fame, Simona is known for her own career background.
She is a multi-talented lady acknowledged as an influencer, model, actress, and Attorney. She has also served at the European Parliament as the Former legal advisor. In addition to that, she owns her fashion Line named AGAPE By Simona.
|Education||University of Law, Federico II|
Thank you from the bottom of my heart @realDonaldTrump for pardoning my husband @GeorgePapa19 ! I must confess I am crying right now. We were right since day one. The best Christmas present ever ! Thank you
— Simona Mangiante Papadopoulos (@simonamangiante) December 23, 2020
10 Facts on Simona Mangiante
- How old is Simona Mangiante? Her actual age is yet not confirmed. As per the wiki sources, she was reportedly born in 1989, which makes her age 31 in 2020.
- Since she is a native of Italy, she holds Italian nationality. However, as of now, she resides with her husband in Beverly Hills, California, the US, as per the Twitter bio.
- Mangiante enrolled at the University of Valencia and studied International Law and Legal Studies till 2004. Later, she joined the University of Law, Federico II, and graduated with Law degree in 2006.
- Simona is currently in a relationship with her husband, George Papadopoulos. The pair met through Mifsud, and after dating for some time, they tied the knot in March 2018.
- Simona announced to the world through her Tweets on 9 March 2020 that she was divorcing her husband. However, a day later, she came to a conclusion to save her relationship and would undergo marriage counseling.
- Simona is currently the happiest lady because President Donald Trump has pardoned her husband. George served 14 days in jail in the case of his link to Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential relations between the president’s campaign and Russia.
- Mangiante is the creator and owner of her fashion line named AGAPE By Simona, which she launched in May 2019. Earlier on her fashion line, she became a public figure from September 2018 to September 2020.
- Being an Attorney, she worked for International law & government advocacy in Simona Mangiante till September 2017. She also held a job in the European Parliament for seven years.
- Simona Mangiante is yet to make her spot on the Wikipedia page. But, you can check out her bio and career details in this article.
- She has already amassed huge fans on her Instagram. To date, she has over 14.9k followers on her Instagram and has shared over 726 posts.