George Papadopoulos is an American author widely known for his responsibility as a former adviser to President Donald Trump’s campaign. He pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI regarding his contacts with Kremlin-connected Russians.
Recently, he came into the headlines for being one of 15 individuals to receive pardons from the US President Donald Trump on December 22, 2020. Meanwhile, he served in prison for 12 days after his guilty plea in connection to Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential ties between the president’s campaign and Russia.
|Birthday||August 19, 1987|
|Parents||Antonios Papadopoulos and Kate Papadopoulos|
|Education||University College London|
Thank you, Mr. President! https://t.co/CLXX9ppazM
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) July 29, 2019
10 Facts On George Papadopoulos
- George Papadopoulos is currently 33 years of age. He was born on August 19, 1987, as George Demetrios Papadopoulos.
- The author is a native of Chicago, Illinois, the United States. He spent his childhood in Lincolnwood, a village in Cook County, Illinois.
- George is a Greek American by ethnicity. He holds both the United States and Greece citizenships.
- Regarding his family, he was raised by the parents Antonios Papadopoulos and Kate Papadopoulos. His father was involved in the local politics of the Greek-
American community in the country.
- Papadopoulos’s parents divorced at a young age. Therefore, he lived alongside his brother Dean with their father until he was a sophomore in high school.
- Well, the talented personality is a married man. He married Simona Mangiante in the year 2018 after years of dating.
- Talking about his wife Simona, she is Italian by nationality. She is a lawyer by profession, who used to work for the European Parliament.
- When it comes to earnings, George has stockpiled a remarkable career from his work in the governmental sector. However, the actual figure is under review.
- In March 2020, he participated in the special election to replace Rep. Katie Hill in California’s 25th congressional district, following her resignation. However, he lost the election receiving 2.3% of the vote.
- He is multilingual and can speak Arabic, English, French, and Greek.