Alison Russell is a famous celebrity mother. She is the mother of Formula 1 race driver for Williams George Russel. Her son George is currently under Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport junior driver program and he joined it back in 2017. She has mentioned her public life very much secret and she keeps her private life away from social outlets.
Alison Russell is currently on top of the headline after her son George who was announced as a race driver for Mercedes as Hamilton was contracted with COVID-19. She is always there on the track attending her son’s race and has been supporting him since his early karting days.
10 Facts on Alison Russell:
- Alison Russell was born in England, the United Kingdom probably in the 1970s.
- Alison’s age as of 2020 is around 50 years old however she hasn’t unveiled her exact birthday yet.
- Formula 1 race driver George Russell’s Mother keeps her personal life very low-key and stays away from all the limelight.
- She is married to her husband Steve Russell and they have been together for more than 3 decades as of 2020.
- Speaking about her earnings and income Alison’s net worth is under review but her son George’s net worth is a whopping 1 million dollars.
- Alison has featured herself in her son’s social media handle @georgerussell63 where he has 1 million followers.
- Alison Russell’s bio isn’t available but she has been supporting her son’s professional career from a very early age.
- She does not have a wiki section of her own to this day. So, you can extract some important personal details from this article.
- Alison and Steve have 3 children together and their names are George Russell, Cara Russell, and Benjy Russell.
- Her younger son George is currently racing for Williams in Formula one as he had joined the team back in 2019.