Charlotte Mailliard Shultz is an American heiress and socialite. She is the wife of ‘George Shultz‘ who passed away on February 8, 2021, as announced by Stanford’s Hoover Institution. George Shultz has passed away at the age of 100 and has left his family in immense sadness.
The couple, George Shultz and Charlotte Milliard Shultz had a loving and strong bond as they both loved each other beyond the imagination. Charlotte Mailliard Shultz along with her family has not disclosed the cause of death. She is also the Chief of Protocol for the state of California and the City and Country of San Francisco. Below are 10 facts about Charlotte Mailliard Shultz that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Charlotte Mailliard Shultz: George Shultz Wife Age, Wikipedia And Children
|Name||Charlotte Mailliard Shultz|
|Birthday||September 26, 1933|
|Children||Margaret Ann Tilsworth, Kathlee Pratt Shultz Jorgensen, Peter Milton Shultz, Barbara Lennox Shultz White, and Alexander George Shultz|
|Education||University of Arkansas|
— Jenkers News (ENG) (@jenkers_en) February 7, 2021
10 Facts About Charlotte Mailliard Shultz
- Charlotte Mailliard Shultz is the wife of late George Shultz who was an economist, politician, and businessman.
- George Shultz has passed away at the age of 100 as announced by the Standford’s Hoover Institution.
- How old is Charlotte Mailliard Shultz? Charlotte Mailliard Shultz was born on September 26, 1933, in Borger, Texas, USA. Charlotte Mailliard Shultz is at the age of 87 years old.
- George Shultz Wife, Charlotte Mailliard Shultz has a Wikipedia profile where her life events and achievements have been mentioned.
- Charlotte Mailliard Shultz has five children and they are Margaret Ann Tilsworth, Kathlee Pratt Shultz Jorgensen, Peter Milton Shultz, Barbara Lennox Shultz White, and Alexander George Shultz.
- The detailed information of Charlotte Mailliard Shultz’s net worth has been kept off the records.
- While mentioning her family, the details information about her parents is not known.
- She is a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a degree in fashion design, marketing, and merchandising.
- She was named Honorary Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (CVO) by Queen Elizabeth II in the year 2007.
- Lastly, she got married to George Shultz in the year 1997.