Georgia Grace Macy is known for being the younger daughter of an award-winning actor’s Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy. Her father William H. Macy is an American actor and director and her mother is also an actress who has received many awards and has been nominated for Oscar.
Georgia grew up in a comfortable way because of her parents who were there to fulfill all the basic needs. Georgia does not like to share her personal information and loves to spend time alone. In order to know more interesting facts about Georgia, read the following ten facts about her.
|Name||Georgia Grace Macy|
|Birthday||March 14, 2002|
|Parents||Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy|
|Siblings||Sophia Grace Macy|
10 Facts On Georgia Grace Macy
- Georgia Grace Macy was born in Los Angeles, California, America on March 14, 2002. As of 2020, she is 18 years of age.
- The Wikipedia biography of an American celebrity kid, Georgia has not been published.
- Information about her exact height and as well as the weight has not been disclosed yet. However, looking at her pictures she seems to have an average height and weight.
- Georgia Grace Macy has an elder sister named Sofia Grace Macy who is following the path of her father and mother that is acting.
- Georgia is currently studying politics and political science at Vassar College in America.
- She does not prefer to share information about her private life, so detailed information about her relationship status has not been found.
- Since she is a student, information about her total net worth is not shared.
- Georgia mentioned that her dream holiday destination is Paris and her favorite actors are Noah Centineo and Emma Watson.
- Recently, Felicity Huffman was found to be associated with the college admissions bribery scandal due to which she was charged and was arrested. She was released on bail.
- Georgia is not much active on social media platforms, but she has an Instagram account with 128 followers. Her Instagram account is also kept private.