Georgia Groome is an actress known for her roles on TV shows like ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’, ‘London to Brighton’ among others, while she has remained inactive in the acting industry since 2018, she is making headlines as the partner of Harry Porter franchise actor Rupert Grint.
Groome and Rupert have been dating since 2011 and announced the birth of their daughter in early 2020. Similarly, Rupert who joined Instagram in November 2020 shared the picture of his baby daughter as his first Instagram post.
|Birthday||11 February 1992|
|Parents||Fiona Watson and Paul Groome|
|Husband||Rupert Grint (longtime partner)|
10 Facts About Georgia Groome
- Georgia Groome was born Georgia Isobel Groome on 11 February 1992 and her age as of November 2020 is 28 years old.
- Similarly, she was born to parents Fiona Watson and Paul Groome in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.
- Her boyfriend is Rupert Grint, the actor who played Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies.
- They had their first baby in May 2020 named Wednesday G. Grint. They first announced they were expecting a baby in April 2020.
- Georgia does not have an Instagram page but there are a lot of fan accounts that have been opened by her fans. Even her world-famous husband joined Instagram in November 2020, he said that he was 10 years too late but uploaded a photo of his daughter as his first post.
- When they first started dating back in 2011, around 9 years ago, their dating life became international news.
- Similarly, fans all over the world were extremely excited when Rupert announced he was joining Instagram.
- Georgia started her career back in 2001 and has since become a decently popular actor.
- She has been inactive as of recent years and her most recent project was in 2018.
- One of her better-known roles is as Emily on ‘Up the Women’.