Georgina Godwin is a Zimbabwean-English journalist, author, and editor. A well-known personality in Literature, Georgina Godwin is the host of the Arts Podcast of The British Council.
Recently, ABC News Podcast has revealed the secret life she led in Zimbabwe. It seems like her father was living under secret identity in the British colony, Rhodesia.
Quick Facts: Georgina Godwin Husband And Family: Who Is She Married To?
Moreover, Georgina Godwin gave a 46-minute interview to the ABC Podcast talking about her ethnic background. She, as an interviewer herself, felt that her story was ready to be out in the open.
Besides, Georgina is also a Books Editor Monocle 24. She is currently based in London. Here are a few things to know about the mystery journalist.
— Georgina Godwin (@georginagodwin) February 7, 2021
10 Facts on Georgina Godwin
- Georgina Godwin is an English journalist and books editor for the Monocle.
- Unfortunately, Georgina Godwin has not shared anything about her husband and marital life. She keeps her personal life off the spotlight.
- She is currently 54 years old. The interviewer-journalist was born in 1967.
- Even though she is a renowned journalist, Georgina Godwin is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moving on, Georgina Godwin’s salary and net worth remain under review for now. Her financial details are nowhere to be found.
- Moreover, Georgina Godwin was born and raised in Rhodesia. It is a British colony in Zimbabwe.
- During the time, Rhodesia was in a difficult situation with a violent civil war breaking down for independence.
- Hence, it was a hard time for Georgina Godwin to be a white African in the country. The state became a Zimbabwean territory in 1979.
- As for her parents, her father lived with a secret identity to keep his family safe. Her mother was a doctor.
- Simialrly, Georgina also has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. They were 10 and 16 years older than her respectively.