The world of social media is left in tears with the news of YouTuber Ethan Peter’s untimely demise. The father of the YouTube beauty blogger, Gerald Peters confirmed the news of his son’s demise on Sunday, September 6.
|Age||around 40 years old|
|Height||around 5 feet tall|
Gerald Peters spoke to Fox News media as he broke the devastating news of his son Ethan Peters’ demise. He was only 17 years old. The beauty world has lost one of its youngest and biggest talents in the name of Ethan Peters.
Several of his close friends and social media influencers like Ava Louise, Manny MUA, and Tana Mongeau expressed their heartfelt condolences to Gerald Peters and the family. We can only imagine the grief of Gerald Peters who has lost his just 17-year old son.
10 Facts on Gerald Peters
- Gerald Peters is an American citizen famed as the father of late American YouTuber and beauty blogger Ethan Peters.
- His son, Ethan Peters was born on March 8, 2003. He died on September 5, 2020, and was only 17 years old.
- Ethan was very close to his family members. He often featured his mother and his father on his YouTube beauty tutorials. He even gave his father some great make-overs as seen on his YouTube videos.
- As per Gerald Peters, his son Ethan was found dead in his own bedroom around 11 AM. His father suspected Ethan died of a drug overdose.
- Several of Ethan’s close pals including Instagram star, Ava Louise expressed her heartfelt condolences to Gerald Peters and the family.
- Ethan Peters and Instagram star, Ava were very close friends.
- Gerald Peters does not have an official social media page. But, he often appeared on his son’s social media like Instagram and YouTube.
- Ethan has also shared some social media posts with his mother.
- Gerald Peters is an American national. He currently lives in Houston, Texas with his wife.
- Ethan had not shared the detail of his earnings and net worth in the media. Likely, the late YouTuber might have left some good earnings of his for his father, Gerald and family.