Isabelle Houllier is a well-known personality who has been in the limelight after her husband, the former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier died on December 14, 2020. The cause of his death has been described to be heart-related issues that he had been suffering from the past several years. Even though her husband was such a huge personality, not much information can be found about her.
|Husband||Gerard Houllier (died on December 14, 2020)|
Talking about her late husband, Gerard Houllier managed Liverpool F.C. from 1998 until 2004. He led the side to an FA Cup glory in the 2000-01 season, FA Charity Shield in 2001, and also won two Football League Cups (2000-01 and 2002-03). He also managed the Liverpool side that won the UEFA Cup in 2000-01 and later, they also won the 2001 UEFA Super Cup defeating Bayern Munich.
10 Facts on Isabelle Houllier:
- Isabelle Houllier is well-known as Gerard Houllier‘s wife who had managed the national team of France for a year, from 1992 to 1993.
- Even though we are well aware that her husband was 73 years old, we remain absolutely clueless regarding her age.
- Talking about Isabelle Houllier’s family, she has not yet revealed who were her parents, and also we are not known to her siblings.
- Also, we have no idea about her body measurements, weight, and also her height.
- Moreover, Isabelle Houllier and her husband didn’t share any children.
- Since she was born and raised in France, her nationality is definitely French.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Isabelle is currently unknown and we are trying to find it very soon.
- Apart from just net worth, we are totally unknown about her professional life as she likes to be away from the media.
- However, she had appeared in the media with her husband many times during public trips.
- Although Isabelle’s bio cannot be found anywhere on the internet, we hope you have now learned a lot about her life after reading these 10 facts.