Gerardo Demara aka Jerry Demara is a Mexican singer as well as a songwriter who is best known for his appearance on The Voice Mexico in 2012. Lately, from the media outlets, it is reported that Gerardo has passed away at a hospital in Brawley, California on Monday after serious pain after taking vitamin injection for his buttocks.
Shortly before his death, Demara posted a video stating he had accidentally injected himself with vitamins on three different days which left him delirious and vomiting with agonizing pain.
|Age||died at the age of 42|
10 Facts About Gerardo Demara
- Reportedly, Gerardo Demara was born in the year 1978 but his actual date of birth is yet to be known. He died at the age of 42 years old.
- The Voice star Gerardo Demara aka Jerry Demara’s bio has not been embraced on the official page of Wikipedia. However, these listed 10 facts will definitely help to gather information about him.
- Gerardo Demara is a native of Mexico. Therefore, he belongs to Mexican nationality.
- ‘The Voice‘ Mexico star, Gerardo Demara was widely known as Jerry Demara.
- Talking about his marital status, Gerardo Demara was a married man. He was married to Claudia Plascencia. Geranrdo and his wife share two sons.
- The Mexican native was active on Twitter since March 2012. He has more than 6.3k followers and 203 followings.
- Besides that, Gerardo Demara was also available on Instagram. He has more than 23.8k followers and 299 posts under the username @jerrydemaraofficial.
- His parent’s details are unavailable at the moment. But, it is known that he has a sibling sister named Liz Demara.
- It has been reported by his wife and sister that, The Voice Mexico star, Gerardo Demara died at the age of 42. As per sources, his vitamin injections led to excruciating pain followed by death.
- As of 2020, the actual net worth of Gerardo Demara still remains disclosed.