Gevanni Hutton is a seventeen-year-old contestant on the reality TV singing show The Voice in the United Kingdom.
Gevanni is originally from Jamaica and is someone who suffers from type-1 diabetes. He currently lives with his father in Kingston, England.
10 Facts about Gevanni Hutton
- Gevanni Hutton, the seventeen-year-old singing superstar is currently the semi-finalist of The Voice UK and represents rapper will.i.am‘s team.
- He made his debut in the 3rd week of the blind auditions and sang the song Everybody’s Free which is on the soundtrack of the movie Romeo & Juliet.
- After being selected by will.i.am, he moved on to the knockouts round where he sang People Help People By Cherry Host, his performance was so good and wonderful to listen to. He got a standing ovation from all the judges.
- After the KnockOuts, he faced Shauna Byrne a fellow contestant of the show and they sang the song Imagine by John Lennon.
- In the semi-finals, Gevanni wowed the judges and audiences at home by his rendition of Many Rivers to Cross by Jimmy Cliff.
- Gevanni is a soulful singer who is of Jamaican origin but currently lives in Kingston, England and he is of black ethnicity.
- There are currently no records about Gevanni Hutton’s height or weight on the internet. There is also no data about his family members.
- Speaking of family, Gevanni lives with his father Ian in Kingston. He moved from Jamaica to England just two years ago.
- Gevanni is very active on his Instagram where he keeps posting updates about him and the show. His Instagram @1negevanni has 2,214 followers, 151 followings with 13 posts.
- If being a talented singer with a beautiful voice wasn’t enough Gevanni is also learning to play the guitar as seen from his Instagram.