Are you interested to know about Mario Draghi, Son Giacomo Draghi? Are you looking for Giacomo Draghi Wikipedia, Net Worth, Wife, And Parents? If yes, then you must read this article for the answers.
Giacomo Draghi is Mario Draghi’s son, an economist and former President of the ECB was summoned by Sergio Mattarella following the Conte Bis government’s crisis the task of forming a technical government.
Well, Giacomo Draghi has followed his father’s steps and became a financial trader. For many years he collaborated with Morgan Stanley, a famous investment bank based in New York. In 2017, Giacomo accepted a position in managing the LMR Partners hedge fund and moved to the London office.
Quick Facts: Giacomo Draghi: Everything You Need To Know About Mario Draghi Son
|Parents||Mario Draghi and Serena Cappello|
|Education||Bocconi in Milan|
Mario Draghi has plenty of work to do in Rome https://t.co/ujIdfimVP4
— Bloomberg (@business) February 6, 2021
10 Facts On Giacomo Draghi
- As for the age of Giacomo Draghi, there is not much information available regarding this context. Although Giacomo Draghi seems to be in his 30’s.
- Despite being the son of such a famous person, Giacomo Draghi’s information is not available on Wikipedia. However, his father, Mario Draghi, is available on Wikipedia.
- Giacomo Draghi was born to his parents Mario Draghi (Father) and Serena Cappello (Mother). Giacomo Draghi’s date of birth and place is not revealed yet.
- Giacomo Draghi is not a single child of his parents. He has a sister named Federica, who has a brilliant career in the world of biotechnology.
- Is he married? Talking about Giacomo Draghi’s relationship and married life, he is married to a young nutritional therapist. Giacomo Draghi’s wife’s name is Valentina.
- The happy couple got married in 2011, in Città Della Pieve, in the beautiful park of a family villa.
- Mario Draghi and his wife are fond of Umbria and its suggestive landscape, and they have bought various properties there, they love to spend their holiday there.
- There is no actual information about Giacomo Draghi’s salary and net worth. However, according to networthpost, his father, Mario Draghi’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 Million.
- Giacomo Draghi followed in his father’s footsteps. He graduated with excellent grades from Bocconi in Milan.
- Talking about Giacomo’s social media accounts, currently, there is not information related to him regarding this field.