Gianluca Frabotta is an Italian footballer. He plays as a left-back for Juventus U23. Despite being very young, Frabotta has already put three important trophies on the board.
|Birthday||24 June 1999|
In 2019 he triumphed with his Pordenone in the Supercoppa Serie C, overtaking Juve Stabia (3-0) and Virtus Entella (0-0) in the final triangle. Pordenone won promotion to Serie B in the same year. In addition to that, he won the Coppa Italia Serie C this year with his Juventus Under 23.
10 facts on Gianluca Frabotta
- Gianluca Frabotta was born on 24 June 1999 in Rome, Italy. He is currently 21 years old.
- He stands 1.85 meters tall (6 feet 1 inch).
- Professionally, Frabotta is known as an Italian footballer who plays as a defender for Juventus U23.
- The squad number of Frabotta is 24.
- Gianluca has represented Italy at U18 and U19 levels also in 2017. He has appeared in the Bologna Serie A games in the seasons 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- Frabotta was signed by Serie C side Renate in June 2018 and made his debut for Renate on 29th July as a substitute for Giacomo Caccin in the first round of Coppa Italia.
- Frabotta was loaned to Serie C club, Pordenone on a six-month loan deal. He debuted for the club on January 26. He ended his deal to Pordenone with a total of 7 appearances, including only 2 as a starter.
- Frabotta joined Serie C club, Juventus U23 in August 2019. However, his contract amount and salary is not disclosed.
- Moving on to his personal life, Gianluca Frabotta has not shared anything about his girlfriend and relationships. Currently, he is single according to our records.
- Frabotta is very close to his sister and keeps posting pictures with her on his Instagram account. Further information about Frabotta’s family is currently not available.