Gianna Santos is a photographer but she is better known as the former fiance of actor Jonah Hill. They called off their engagement in October 2020 after spending 2 years together.
The pair had gotten engaged in 2019 and the news was first reported by People. The pair preferred to keep things private and most of their relationship was hidden from the media. Due to this, it is difficult to know why they broke off their engagement.
|Age||31 years old|
|Parents||Rita Paolicelli-Santos, and Ernest Santos|
10 Facts About Gianna Santos
- Gianna Santos was born in April 1989 and her age is 31 years old as fo October 2020.
- Santos was born in Tribeca, New York, the United States to parents Rita Paolicelli-Santos, and Ernest Santos. She is American as per her nationality and is of Mixed ethnicity with Hispanic roots.
- She grew up with her family which includes a sister named Olivia Santos in the New York area.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she is a graduate of Fordham University in New York. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- Similarly, the same source also lists her current job (as of October 2020) as a Content Manager at ‘VIOLET GREY’.
- Her height is not known but she is a bit shorter than Jonah Hill who is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) tall. Due to this, sources estimate that she is 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- She has an Instagram page that hse keeps private. Her account has more than 7800 followers.
- The content manager and photographer is a successful professional but she is famous as the former partner of Jonah Hill. The pair had been together for more than 2 years and been engaged for half that time.
- They got engaged in 2019 and were planning a wedding but called it off in 2020.
- The reasons for their split are not known and they may not be revealed as the two always kept things private.