Giannina Maradona is the daughter of the Argentine legendary footballer, Diego Maradona. Her father, who has won the FIFA World cup in 1986, has passed away on November 25, 2020. The Ex-Barcelona and Napoli legend suffered a heart attack a few weeks after he was discharged from the hospital. He is considered the greatest of all time by many and will be dearly missed by all football fans worldwide.
|Birthday||May 16, 1989|
|Parents||Diego Maradona, Claudia Villafane|
As for Giannina, her life has been in the spotlight ever since she was born, Growing up, she was on and around a lot of stardom, courtesy of her parents. Giannina ended up marrying the Argentine and Manchester City star, Sergio Aguero. The couple tied the knots in 2008 and ended their relationship in 2012. They do share a son, Benjamin.
Here is everything you need to know about Giannina Maradona.
10 Facts on Giannina Maradona
- Giannina Maradona is the second daughter of the Argentine footballing legend, Diego Maradona.
- Moreover, Giannina’s edad (age) is 31 years. She was born to Maradona and his wife, Claudia Villafane.
- Also, her birthday lies on May 16 every year and she is a Virgo by the birth sign.
- As of now, her novio is not known. She doesn’t seem to be dating at the moment.
- Pretty sure Giannina has a net worth of multi-million dollars as her parents are super-rich.
- Moving on, Giannina married the former Atletico Madrid star, Sergio Aguero in 2008. They tied the knots in a private wedding ceremony.
- As a result, she has a son, Benjamin who was born in Madrid.
- However, the couple couldn’t work their relationship out and divorced in 2012, four years after their marriage.
- As for her job, she is a fashion designer.
- Furthermore, Giannina Maradona is quite a popular figure in Argentina. She has more than 600k followers on Instagram.