Gideon Adlon is a very famous personality best known as an actress. How old and tall is Gideon Adlon? Gideon Adlon’s was born on March 30, 1997, which means that her age is just 23 years old right now. Moving on with Gideon Adlon’s height, her IMDb profile suggests that she is 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
|Birthday||March 30, 1997|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Pamela Adlon and Felix O. Adlon|
|Siblings||Odessa Adlon and Valentine “Rocky” Adlon|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Education||Columbia College Chicago|
Who is she dating? Since Gideon Adlon has not spoken about her boyfriend in the public, we remain completely unknown regarding her relationship status. As an actress, she has already appeared in 15 different shows that include movies, television series, and short movies too. To find out more about this famous actress, read the 10 facts given below.
10 Facts on Gideon Adlon:
- Gideon Adlon has a total number of two sisters. Their names are Odessa Adlon and Valentine “Rocky” Adlon.
- Before she had decided to pursue an acting career, Gideon Adlon attended Columbia College Chicago where she studied Photography.
- Talking more about Gideon Adlon’s family, she was born to her parents named Pamela Adlon and Felix O. Adlon.
- Moreover, the most popular shows that she has appeared in are Blockers, The Mustang, The Society, etc.
- According to Dreshare, the estimated net worth of Gideon Adlon in 2020 is approximately $200 thousand.
- Actually, she had started her career in the year 2011 when she appeared in the television series named Louie.
- Moving on to her nationality, it is said that Gideon Adlon is both American as well as German.
- Currently, she has been playing the role of Jacqueline in Day By Day and is also appearing as Lydia in Solar Opposites.
- However, we have not been able to fetch Gideon Adlon’s ethnicity currently but we are working hard to find that out as soon as possible.
- Very recently, she had appeared in The Craft: Legacy as Frankie, and she remains busy right now with the post-production of her upcoming project named Witch Hunt.