Gina Bramhill is an English actress known for her work on Sherlock, Frayed, and her short but critically praised guest-starring role on the drama series, Us. Her career on-screen started back in 2009 when she starred in Mid Life Christmas.
Since then, she has established herself as a regular fixture on TV. In addition to this, she also has a lot of stage experience and was trained at RADA.
|Birthday||July 30, 1989|
|Height||5 Feet 2 Inches (157 cm)|
|Education||the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
10 Facts On Gina Bramhill
- Gina Bramhill was born on July 30, 1989, in Eastoft, England, UK. Her age as of September 2020 is 31 years old according to IMDb.
- She has a height of 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm). She also has blonde hair and has blue eyes.
- Many online sources have claimed that Bramhill is not married as of 2020. She might have a relationship or a secret partner that she has not revealed to the media. Similarly, she does not have any children.
- There were rumors about her being pregnant but they have not been confirmed. She also doesn’t use Instagram.
- Her parents owned a farm and she was raised there. She is English as per her nationality and is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- While growing up in England she appeared in a lot of school plays before entering the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. She got her first on-screen role in 2009.
- Then, in 2012 she got her breakthrough role as the recurring character Eve Sands in being human.
- In 2016, she starred on The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret and gathered the attention of critics and the big studios.
- One of her latest roles was as Young Connie on Us, her 3 episode stint on the show was beloved by fans.
- Likewise, she was also a guest star on Coronation Street in February 2012. Before breaking on to the TV and film scene she was trained at the RADA and worked on a lot of stage shows.