Kenneth McCarey is an American personality who is famous for being the husband of Gina McCarthy. Gina is serving as Joe Biden’s chief advisor on issues such as domestic climate change policy. Likewise, she is the very first climate advisor under Joe Biden’s administration.
Furthermore, Kenneth’s wife, Gina has also served as the 13th Administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency from 2013 to 2017 and working as the president as well as CEO of the Natural Resources Defense Council in 2020.
10 Facts on Kenneth McCarey
- Kenneth Mc Carey is the husband of Gina Mc Carthy who has previously worked under former US president Barack Obama.
- Kenneth has not opened up about his family. He
- Regarding his education, he graduated from the University of Massachusetts Boston with a BA in Sociology in 1976.
- Talking about his job, Kenneth McCarey most recently worked as a floral whole salesman who works for the company, Sunshine Bouquet. He retired from the company in 2020.
- Previously, he was a salesman for World-Class Flowers, where he worked from 1999 to 2006.
- The duo is blessed with three children. Their names are Daniel (son); Julie and Maggie (daughters).
- Kenneth and his spouse, Gina McCarthy are enjoying a great and happy married life. Their love and ideal marital life are one to cherished.
- Kenneth Mc Carey’s wife, Gina McCarthy is currently a busy woman and as a chief advisor on domestic climate change to the US president, her responsibility has grown exponentially high.
- Kenneth Mc Carey earning details and net worth remain a mystery. Meanwhile, his wife, Gina has accumulated a net worth in the region of $3 million.
- On the other hand, Gina McCarthy’s husband Kenneth McCarey has maintained a low social profile. As such, he does not have official Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.