Girl In Red has garnered quite a huge fan base with her beautiful and soulful songs. Wanting to be a teacher as a kid, she never really realized she had such potential for music. But, thanks to her grandfather, who exposed her to the beautiful world of music.
Her grandpa could play the guitar as well as a piano. And, her first guitar was given to her as a Christmas present by her grandfather. Likewise, with time, she grew a passion for music and started playing guitar from the age of 14. In fact, it was around the same time that she got herself into song-writing too.
|Name||Marie Ulven Ringheim (Girl In Red)|
|Age||21 years old|
|Profession||Singer & Songwriter|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Westerdals Oslo School of Arts, Communication and Technology|
10 Facts on Girl In Red
- Girl In Red (born on 16 February 1999) is a Norwegian singer and songwriter. Her age is 21 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Even though her real name is Marie Ulven Ringheim, she is most famous by her stage name that is Girl In Red. Similarly, she revealed that most people confuse her stage name with the name of a band.
- The height seems pretty average in most of her photos. But, we will keep you posted about it once we find out.
- She does not have a boyfriend. And, the reason behind it is because she has openly identified as a lesbian.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 might be around $278 thousand dollars, according to Statsmash.
- Born in Horten, Norway, she is Norwegian by nationality. In addition, she is of white ethnicity.
- She went to Westerdals Oslo School of Arts, Communication, and Technology. And, that is where she studied songwriting and music production.
- She is active on Instagram. And, she has amassed about 1.1 million followers.
- Her parents were divorced when she was just a kid.
- Her singles like I wanna be your girlfriend and Summer depression are some of her popular songs.