Australian professional rugby Dylan Walker has recently been involved in an assault scandal. He has been a professional athlete for more than 7 years and has amassed decent stats in the process.
The star had been accused of assault in 2019 but was cleared of the charges. However in 2020, CCTV footage was released on which he allegedly tries to assault two men and get into a random woman’s car.
|Birthday||27 September 1994|
|Height||181 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||98 kg (15 st 6 lb)|
|Profession||Football (Rugby) Player|
|Wife||Alexandra Ivkovic (fiance)|
10 Facts About Dylan Walker
- Dylan Walker was accused of assaulting his girlfriend turned fiance in 2019, as a matter of fact, he is engaged to Alexandra Ivkovic, whom he allegedly assaulted while he was holding her baby. The charges were later cleared.
- Initially, Ivkovic gave formal statements telling the court that her fiance pulled her to the ground by holding her ponytail but later changed her statement in court.
- According to her prior statement, she was holding their then-4-month-old son in her arms.
- The altercation reportedly took place because she asked him to stop playing his PlayStation.
- Walker has another record to his name as he and his sister admitted to kicking and assaulting a Waterworks Hotel security guard after they were refused entry.
- The football star was born to a Pitcairner mother and a Maori father, due to which he belongs to Mixed ethnicity.
- According to Nine, he earns a salary of $600,000 per year from his team. He also has a net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million as of 2020.
- The star is 5 feet 11 inches (181 cm) tall and his weight is 98 kg.
- He joined the Manly Sea Eagles in 2016, before this, he was a player for the South Sydney team.
- Walker was born on 27 September 1994 and is 26 years old as of November 2020.