Giselle Ramirez is a real estate agent who works as a realtor. She is popularly known to be the girlfriend of the professional basketball player, JaVale McGee who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association.
Giselle is a very strong and bold woman who has lived a very difficult life full of challenges but yet never gave up. She belonged to a typical family that stated a few boundaries but was equally supportive and embracing of her decisions in life. The real estate agent was never deprived of anything in her life, either it be luxury or love.
10 Facts on Giselle Ramirez
- Giselle Ramirez is a successful realtor popularly known as the girlfriend of the famous American professional basketball player, JaVale McGee. Her age and birthdate are not yet acquired.
- She holds an American nationality and belongs to the Latin American ethnic group while her religion is still under-recovery.
- The real estate agent stands 1.76m tall with a very well maintained body. She is a fitness freak and is seen working out in the gym for most of the time.
- There is no particular information about her parents and siblings except for the fact that they always had her back and never abandoned her choices.
- Giselle attended the University of South Carolina however there is no information about her school and high school life.
- She seems to love her job and is particularly happy about the money she is making. There is no exact detail about her net worth and salary.
- The realtor is active on Instagram where she has mostly shared the pictures of different buildings and interiors to be sold. She has almost 644 followers.
- Giselle is in a very healthy and peaceful relationship with JaVale and shares a beautiful baby girl with him who they both adore more than anything in their life.
- She is a fun-loving person who likes to spend time with her loved ones and besides she is also very supportive and understanding about JaVale’s career.
- Giselle doesn’t own a Wikipedia profile due to which many pieces of information are yet to be collected.