Giselle Zarur Maccise is a Mexican Journalist. She has been working at Fox Deportes as a Television reporter. She is a journalist who mainly presents sports. She has even worked for the Canal F1 Latin America television networks and Televisa. Sports doesn’t mean only games, she has also covered on the cars racing and others.
Giselle Zarur Maccise has covered a different variety of sport till now. She has also covered news on the Bowling in Miami, Liga MX Football league. She is widely known by many of the viewers. Her work is so much appreciated by his audience. He can easily take the attention of the viewers by her speaking skill.
|Name||Giselle Zarur Maccise|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Giselle Zarur Maccise :
- Giselle Zarur Maccise was born in Mexico City, Mexico on 29 May 1987. Her age at the present time is 33 years old.
- She holds a Mexican nationality. She has been currently living with her family in Mexico.
- She is married to Harold Rodríguez on October 19, 2019, they were engaged in 2018. They married in California.
- Moving on to her favorite game, she loves watching football and she is a big fan of Club America football.
- About her education, she completed her graduating from Centro de Estudios University in Mass communication.
- She first started her career as a television reporter for sports in Televisa, she spends 8 years of her life from 2010 to 2018 in Televisa.
- Giselle Zarur Maccise after he left Televisa, joined Fox Deportes in 2019.
- Information about Giselle Zarur Maccise is available on Wikipedia and other sites on the Internet.
- After a lot of research, we found that she is active on her Twitter and Instagram with thousands of followers on it.
- She is tall in her height and has got fair complexion. Her height is under review.