Glenn Greenwald is a celebrated and talented American journalist and author. Glenn Greenwald is a young and hardworking person who has been on top of his professional career and working hard to establish himself as a prominent journalist in the country. He is already in his 50s, yet his dedication to work is something to cheer about and is even appreciated by his colleagues.
Glenn Greenwald started his professional career back in 1994 where she practiced law. He is a former attorney and mostly focuses on the news on national security issues. Glenn Greenwald joined the journalism sector back in 2012 where he worked for The Guardian.
|Net Worth||$8.5 Million|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts on Glenn Greenwald:
- Glenn Greenwald was born on March 6, 1967, in New York City, New York, United States of America.
- Glenn Greenwald’s age as of 2020 is exactly 53 years old and he is an outstanding person on the field.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 including all his earnings and investments is a whopping 8.5 million dollars.
- Glenn Greenwald Wife’s or partner’s name is David Miranda. Glenn is gay and has opened up about his sexuality in public they got married back in 2005.
- He hasn’t unveiled much about his salary in 2020 as he has been very secretive about his personal life and personal information.
- Gleen and his partner David have 2 children together as they adopted both the children from Brazil and they all are living in Brazil.
- According to his Wikipedia bio, he completed his education at New York University back in 1994 and started practicing law, and later joined The Guardian newspaper to be a journalist.
- He is available on his Instagram account @glenn.11.greenwald where he has more than 337k followers and his recent posts were on November 3, 2020, where he has posted his children’s photo.
- Some of his famous books are How Would a Patriot Act? No Place to Hide and A Tragic Legacy.
- He has bagged himself a couple of awards and they are Izzy Awards, Online Journalism Award, and Esso Award for Excellence in Reporting.