GoldLink is an American rapper and singer whose real name is D’Anthony William Carlos. The rapper rocketed to popularity with his debut Mixtape EP, The God Complex. The album received surprisingly huge critical acclaim and it changed the singer’s life entirely. Afterward, he got featured in the hip-hop magazine, XLL Freshman Class.
Born and raised in Washington DC, GoldLink comes from a family with a history of burglars and dealers. In one of his interviews, the rapper mentioned that his father was a dealer and his uncle was Wayne Perry. As for his career, he started rapping as a hobby. However, he turned into a prolific rapper in no time. His songs were nominated for the Grammy Awards in 2018 and 2019.
Here are a few facts to know about the astonishingly talented rapper and singer, GoldLink.
10 Facts on GoldLink
- GoldLink is an American rapper and singer best known for his Grammy-nominated song, Like I do, with Christina Aguilera.
- His real name is D’Anthony William Carlos. He has been performing as GoldLink since 2013.
- Moreover, GoldLink’s is current age is 27 years old. He was born and raised in Washington DC.
- The singer celebrates his birthday on May 17 every year. Hence, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Moving on, GoldLink has not followed anyone on Instagram. However, he does have 317k followers.
- Similarly, he has around 81k followers on Twitter. He has 1 following on Twitter though.
- The rapper, GoldLink has an estimated net worth of around $250k. He has been active since 2013.
- Moving on, D’Anthony is currently dating the beautiful singer, Justine Skye. They are yet to tie the marital knots though.
- Speaking of marriage, the rapper had a wife once. But they are divorced as of now.
- Furthermore, GoldLink has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.