Grace Armas is an actress best known for her role in Murder at 1600 (1997), The Exquisite Corpses (2007), and Fallen Angel (2007). Working in the field of acting since 1991, it’s been 29 long years of her dedication and continuity in this profession. Recently, she was seen in The Prodigy, a graphic horror where she portrayed the role of Exam Room Nurse.
Though being active since 1990, it took her 3 years to make her mark in the industry and was only in the news from Due South ( Drama,1994). She is a persistent lady who made her place on her own through lots of hard work and passion for acting and is continuing the same.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts On Grace Armas
- Grace Armas was born on September 22, 1958. Her age is 62 by now and is super active and enthusiastic about what she does even in her early sixties.
- Talking about her height, Grace Armas has got a fair height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
- She is a Virgo lady who is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Apart from being an actress, she was also an executive director for Tattoo and Piercing School of Canada from the year 2010 to 2013.
- Grace Armas is not seen on Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media sites. May she is a private person who doesn’t want to disclose her personal life publicly.
- No information about Grace Armas’s boyfriend is given on the Internet. Her relationship status is not known.
- Despite being a celebrity Wikipedia profile of Grace Armas is not available.
- Her first TV debut was Street Legal where she was seen as Jury Foreman on 1st episode which aired on the year of 1990.
- Lastly, she was seen in the first episode of The Boys ( Tv Series, 2019), Run This Town(2019), and The Prodigy(2019).
- The Net-Worth of Grace Armas is not revealed to date.