Gracyn Shinyei is a very young actress from Canada. She is best known for her role as Emily Montgomery in the TV show When Calls the Heart of 2014. She is also popular for her work in The Man in the High Castle of 2015 where she has played the character of Amy Smith. Moreover, she has also worked in the TV show Supernatural as a guest star playing the character of Evil Amara.
Gracyn started her acting career when she was just 3 years of age. It was via different commercials. And being part of multiple commercials, she impressed everyone and slowly she landed on the different TV shows and films. Moreover, she is also into singing and dancing. Know more about Gracyn Shinyei from the facts below.
|Birthday||April 14, 2006|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
10 Facts About Gracyn Shinyei
- Born and raised in British Columbia, Canada, Gracyn Shinyei holds Canadian nationality. And she belongs to white ethnic background.
- Gracyn Shinyei is 14 years of age as of 2020. She was born in the year 2006.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 14th day of April according to famous birthdays. Her star sign is Aries.
- Information about Gracyn parents is not available. She has an elder brother named Valin Shinyei. And he is also an actor.
- She is 5 feet and 1 inch tall at present. Her other body measurements are not available.
- Gracyn’s Wikipedia page is not available. But she does her an IMDB profile.
- Gracyn is definitely single. She is very young to be romantically linked with a partner.
- Information about Gracyn’s net worth and salary is not disclosed yet.
- In Final Girl of 2015, she has portrayed the character of Abigail Breslin’s younger version.
- She is active on Instagram @gracynshinyei. And she has a total of 20.7k followers.