Grant Stinchfield is an American former reporter and businessman who works as a host of Stinchfield on Newsmax TV at 8 pm ET. Likewise, he has also worked as a reporter for News stations such as NBC and KECI TV.
|Profession||Reporter, Businessman, Host|
Likewise, he is also the owner of Kwik Kar Auto Centre and previously also owned Arbor Tree Service. He has earned a tremendous amount of wealth from his chosen profession. He is estimated to make an average salary of $62,233 as an annual work from his profession as a host. On the other hand, his net worth has not been disclosed as of yet, however, it is estimated the sum could be around a million dollars.
10 Facts on Grant Stinchfield
- Grant Stinchfield was born in the United States of America and raised by his parents in Irving, Texas.
- He is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- Stinchfield has not officially disclosed his date of birth but looking at his build, we assume that his age could be in the late thirties to early forties.
- Grant received his bachelor’s degree from Denison University in 1991.
- Grant Stinchfield is a happily married man. He is happily wedded to his wife, Amy Vanderhoef, and has a son named, Wyatt.
- He has also run for the 2012 election by representing Texas 24th district.
- His campaign during the election includes Deficit Spending, Fair Taxes, Energy Policy, and Immigration.
- Grant is also a very religious man. He is a devout Catholic.
- He also has a massive amount of followers and fans on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. However, he does not have an official Instagram account.
- Grant Stinchfield posses a magnificent personality and owner of a great athletic body. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and short golden hair.