Greg Berlanti and Husband Robbie Rogers are two of the famous gay couple in the United States. They are the example of a modern family whose love bond was stronger than anything which ended up with their marriage. Greg Berlanti is a famous American writer, producer, and director while his husband Robbie Rogers is famous television personnel and a former American professional football player.
Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers met each other in a friend’s party way back in 2013 when Robbie was still a soccer player. They finally turned to be a friend when Robbie invited Greg to an award who which both of them attended together and since then their friendship turned into something special to admire about.
|Birthday||May 24, 1972|
|Net Worth||Above $200 million|
10 Facts on Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers:
- Greg Berlanti and Husband Robbie Rogers got married on December 2, 2017, in the United States of America.
- Greg Berlanti is an American writer, producer, and film director born on May 24, 1972, in Suffern, New York, USA.
- Greg’s husband Robbie Rogers was born on May 12, 1987, in Sancho, Palos, Verdes, California, USA.
- Talking about their relationship they met for the first time in 2013 in their friend’s party and since then has clicked on their relationship bond.
- They made their engagement public on December 31, 2016, after 3 years of their dating.
- Greg Berlanti has produced and written movies and television series such as Green Lantern, Wrath of the Titans, Everwood, and Arrow.
- Robbie is a famous professional footballer who has played for clubs like Leeds United, Stevenage, and LA Galaxy.
- Greg Berlanti and Husband Robbie Rogers combining net worth are more than 210 million dollars as of 2020.
- Robbie and Greg have two children together one son and a daughter as they were born through surrogacy (a woman agrees to bear a child for another person).
- Greg and Robbie are available on Wikipedia, and Instagram as their username is @gberlanti and @robbierogers.