The exact age of Judith Gray is unknown at the moment.
Judith Gray is a creative director for an advertising company who is recognized for being the wife of Greg Kelly. Greg is a renowned TV host known for being the host of Greg Kelly Reports, Good Day New York, News Max as well as White House correspondent for Fox News. Prior to his journalism, he also served as the lieutenant colonel in Marine Corps Reserve.
Judith Gray Wikipedia
Judith Gray’s official Wikipedia is not available on the internet. However, Judith’s husband, Greg Kelly, does have a Wikipedia made in his name.
Facts on Judith Gray
- Judith Gray is also best known for being the lovely wife of famed American TV host Greg Kelly.
- The official date of birth of Judith remains a mystery. Similarly, her family and educational details are unknown.
- Talking about her married life, Judith Gray tied the wedding knot with her husband, Greg Kelly, on 12 November 2017. Their marriage took place at New york’s University Club.
- Currently, Judith is enjoying a happy and blessed life with her spouse, Greg, in their lovely home in New York City, New York.
- The duo has not revealed to us their children‘s information as of now.
- Judith Gray’s husband, Greg Kelly, was also accused by a woman of allegedly raping her.
- She has earned a decent sum of income from her career as an excellent creative director. However, Judith Gray’s net worth is under calculation. On the other hand, her loving partner and husband, Greg, have amassed an impressive net worth of $ 2 million from his journalism field.
- The lovely woman seems to maintain a relatively low social media profile in spite of being the wife of such a famous celebrity. Greg Kelly’s wife, Judith Gray, does not have an official Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook account.